Welcome!

Welcome to Paducah Prose Writers!

We are looking for writers who need a little constructive critisizm and can dish it out as well as take it. If I'm talking about you, bring a few pages of anything (the good, the bad, and the really rough drafts) and read for us. And don't worry, we're all as shy, nervous, and scared as you are!
All gramatical geniuses, professional editors, and english majors are also welcome, no reading submissions required.

Friday, May 22, 2009

PWG

I can't believe I got out of the house two Friday's in a row! Paducah Writer's Group at Etcetera was wonderful tonight. I love the mix of music and poetry. There was definitely a few of those people who make you realize what talent actually is. I am torn between inspiration and giving up (I think I'll go with being inspired).

I wish the best of luck (or break a leg) to anyone who is performing tomorrow at the Arts and Music Festival.


-Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment